Get your free Starter Guide to Pediatric Healthy Habits now!
Be the Change
The best way to help your child be happy and healthy is for you to be happy and healthy.
You are the most important person in your child's life. Every day your child is loving you and watching you. They are learning how to live their life based on how you are living your life.
Are you showing up for yourself (and by default, for your child watching and learning from you) in a way that you love? We are not talking perfection by any stretch. But in the big picture, are you happy with the lifestyle you are modeling ?
Food choices, sleep, movement and stress/emotional management skills are the key pillars in a healthy lifestyle for all ages. If you are worried about your child's current habits in any one of these areas, you can help them by modeling the change you want to see in them.
The change must start with you. Change is possible. It is easier and so much less painful than you think it will be. Let's go!
The 4 Pillars of a Healthy Lifestyle
Food Choices Matter
- Understand how different foods affect your hormones, your brain, your weight
- Food choices influence hunger
- Food choices influence cravings
- You get to decide what to eat to feel your best
- Sleep affects your food choices & weight
- Sleep affects your mood
- Sleep affects performance at work, at school & on the field
- Sleep affects motivation
- Boosts energy & improves mood
- Promotes better sleep
- Improves focus, memory and learning
- Can be simple, easy and fun and still yield incredible benefits
- Stress management is critical for optimal health
- Stop emotionally eating
- Get to the root causes of your overeating
- Help your child avoid developing the habit of emotional eating
The life & health you want is 100% available to you and your child
We start with love and compassion for where you are right now. From there, we work together to create permanent weight loss and freedom around food. Once you do it for yourself, you'll know how to offer these same amazing gifts to your child.SCHEDULE A CALL